Learn how to protect your
Company, Community and Country
Join the ranks of highly sought after Certified Information Security Auditors and put yourself in a better position ahead of your friends to advance your Career and secure your dream job as a security professional.
Become a Certified Professional in a few weeks
Why Choose Us?
Proven and Tested crash course with a high pass rate.
Let's get started
How can we help you prepare for your exam?
Discover Which Certification is Right for You
The Official (ISC)² courseware covers a broad spectrum of topics in the 7 domains of the CAP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Signing up for this CAP program helps you to master these 7 domains of CAP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). You will gain all the knowledge you need to enhance the skills and abilities to assess risk associated with IT security and to ensure your ability to implement various security requirements and documentation.
IT, information security and information assurance practitioners and contractors who use the RMF in:
- The U.S. federal government, such as the U.S. Department of State or the Department of Defense
- The military
- Civilian roles, such as federal contractors
- Local governments
- Private sector organizations
- Credibility and marketability.
- Better opportunities.
- Growth and learning.
- This CAP course assumes that a student has the basic knowledge of NIST governance since the exam requires at least two years of experience working with risk and the concentrations surrounding the domains of the RMF. To qualify for this cybersecurity certification, you must pass the exam and have at least two years of cumulative, paid work experience in one or more of the seven domains of the (ISC)² CAP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Go to https://www.isc2.org/Certifications for more information.
The CISSP is for information security leaders who understand cybersecurity strategy, and how to implement them. It shows you have the knowledge and experience to design, develop and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
Experienced information security professionals.
Course Content: Coming Soon
Find out more from the (ISC)² website.
With your CAP certification, you:
Affirm that you’re an expert in your field.
Separate yourself from other job-seeking candidates.
Legitimize your knowledge and skills gained through your years as a professional.